Monday, January 2, 2012

Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012

I have been trying to write this post over and over again. I get it all typed up and then I delete it. I have so much I want to express yet don't know how to say it. 2011 was a year. In this year we had a host of ups and downs. We had our house sold twice just to see our dreams shatter. We had allot of progress made with Dane. We had loss of family and hope for additions as well. Becca and I have prayed for my brother and sister in-law to have a change of heart and at least consider adoption. I couldn't be happier to inform you that they did and now are waiting for their referral! Becca and I were going to move and then once we were settled then consider adopting again. Well where God closes one door He has opened another leading to our precious little girl. I am so thankful for His blessings! To think we would be where we are today is nothing more than an example of His faithfulness! Becca and I are very excited for what 2012 has in store for us! I can honestly say that right now we are closer and more on the same path as we have ever been! We have the same goals and desires. We share a common mission that has brought us closer to each other and even more importantly closer to God! We want to do more, we want to help more. Our prayer now is to feel the support of others. We know not everyone is called to adopt, but we were all commanded to act! God has opened my eyes to what these poor children are going through! I pray you will join us! 2012 is here, our precious Aliyah should be coming home, our niece/nephew may be also. How Great is our God! So welcome 2012 I'm glad to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment