Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Worry, Worry, Worry

I wish I could tell you I have been triumphant over my worries. After having been through this process with our adoption of Dane you would think I would be able to rely more on God. I struggle so much turning thing's over to Him. I have been so worried about the huge financial hurdles coming up. We have a long way to go and even though God has been providing I still have been struggling with doubt. I feel so embarrassed admitting this as He proved Himself over and over again. He is always so faithful and yet I have so little. I know He will provide. It is so much easier having that confidence after He has already provided. Having the confidence while waiting on His timing isn't. I know He is always with me and He will always provide. I know He never promised the road would be easy and that He will never give me more than I can handle. I just wish He wasn't always so confident in me, I wish the road was easier. I wish I didn't worry and doubt. I will turn it over to Him....with His help of course. As our journey continues towards Aliyah I pray that I will  trust in Him and that these moments of weakness become fewer. I am so grateful for His grace and His patience and mercy!

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:33-34~

No comments:

Post a Comment